Saturday, September 23

Top 8.

Early in the morning at 7 o'clock, Carmel couldn't sleep and go wash up. Rythm right? Hohoho! xD

Yes, I didn't sleep well last night. Guess I was too ______ for the match in the morning. aiyarr, I dont know how I felt. Dad drove me to Toa Payoh CC.

I was there alone. Super lonely lahs. lmao. Thoughts of how I should play for my match. Then came Mr Kuan Boon Boo! lmao. Shortly, my match started. wth, I couldn't serve. First set was damn disastrous. Only the third set was okay. Managed to play rally with her then. BOOHOOS! Didn't train for 2 weeks and something's wrong with my Hua Mian already. No friction :| I cant serve my normal service. It just didnt pass the net many times. It was a trashing game. Yupps.

Oh yea, thank you, Mr Kuan for coming down though I played horribly.

Reached home, packed all the stuff and went to meet that person. Sorry for coming late, again. Wahahaha. Headed to Delifrance for our lunch cum study then. I regreted for bringing my windbreaker along. Deli was so warm :/ We did the English, Chemistry and POA. Gawdd, went off at 4 plus to Mr Kuan's centre.

He drove me to the CC and went for tuition at Toa Payoh, too. I was there alone again )))): So many agains today. Haha. Stood up there watching the matches then Samantha's dad asked me to take a sit. Its like so nice of him lahs! :D Gosh, Sylvia was awarded 3 trophies plus cash prizes. Thats alot man! Woots, dad came to fetch me after the presentation. Congrats to those who had won something back! :D

YAY! Mum cooked. Beehoon and Porridge was for our dinner. Uber nice. Hahaha.

that top8 trophy (:

that chem test;
talk more and more!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home