Sunday, April 1

tag replies.

Dad was unable to format my computer ):
And my shoutmix board doesn't seem to work well in dad's.
I am viewing it in html codes instead.
So I'd have to reply the tags here.

Zhengyee, maybe?
But my team was kinda strong leh.
Yupp, both of them are seperated already.
Team 1F won alot more.

Hello, John! Thanks :D

Heya, Huiling! What camel?
Nope, you just didn't see me taking.
Too bad xD

Weiyuan, suree.
Approach me if you have difficulty
taking it by yourself xD

Jyehuey, I think you look very kiddy.

Sasa, hello!
Yeah, Happy April Fool's! :D

Omg, sorry. I will change it soon, Yunjie.
Hmmm, heard that you are planning to transfer to Crescent.
True ah?

Jacquelyn, haha. Its alright.
Yeah, I would be free.
Ask the rest of the sec fours too?

ohLa, thanks Fengying.
Linked ya too (:

jenniferlopezlove, huh huh.
You are?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home