tennis players
ohYAY! I just finished hanging the clothes
Its my first time &I think I did a pretty good job! :D
Haha. Jiejie shall fold all the dry clothes XD
Since my parents aren't home,
we'll have to do all the chores.
I caught the 2nd set of Justine &Jelena's match just now.
Spectacular! Justine's single backhand was just remarkable!
Woohs, &of course she won Jelena!
Think Jelena kinda gave up after Justine broke a few points
&led ahead of her.
Sharapova lost with a miserable score 2 1 :\
Pictures! :D
Ana Invanovic :D

My sis said that she's pretty.

Woohs, victory! :D

Maria Sharapova!


Ana &Maria (:

Waves to the spectators.

Justine Henin! :D:D

ohLala!

Jelena :)

Taken from my tv XD



Amelie Mauresmo!
She uses single backhand too!
She lost in the 3rd round :\

Its my first time &I think I did a pretty good job! :D
Haha. Jiejie shall fold all the dry clothes XD
Since my parents aren't home,
we'll have to do all the chores.
I caught the 2nd set of Justine &Jelena's match just now.
Spectacular! Justine's single backhand was just remarkable!
Woohs, &of course she won Jelena!
Think Jelena kinda gave up after Justine broke a few points
&led ahead of her.
Sharapova lost with a miserable score 2 1 :\
Pictures! :D

My sis said that she's pretty.

Woohs, victory! :D

Maria Sharapova!


Ana &Maria (:

Waves to the spectators.

Justine Henin! :D:D

ohLala!

Jelena :)

Taken from my tv XD



Amelie Mauresmo!
She uses single backhand too!
She lost in the 3rd round :\


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home