:( results in the finals of wimbledon 08'
The Finals was lengthy, but well-played by both players definitely.
It started at 2.35pm, and ended at 9:15pm,
due to the couple of rain breaks.
The match was 4h35min long, playing till the every last set.

Nadal overpowered my Fedfed,
with a score of
6-4, 6-4, 6-7 (5-7), 6-7 (8-10), 9-7.
The crowd of spectacles mostly supported Nadal.
Cheering for him at any point of the match :(
I was glad that Fedfed fought back,
as he was losing 2 sets down.
It was really nerve racking :(
I jumped up for joy many times,
but I suppose Fedfed wasn't consistent,
which prevented him from winning the throne 6 times consecutively.
This match was really engaging.
It kept me up till 4 plus,
though I dozed off a few times in the beginning.
I am sad for Federer.
Not like I pity him,
but he could have won at certain time of the match.
I hope he'd return to his peak once again!
GO FED GO! :D
I'll always be there supporting you!
It started at 2.35pm, and ended at 9:15pm,
due to the couple of rain breaks.
The match was 4h35min long, playing till the every last set.

Nadal overpowered my Fedfed,
with a score of
6-4, 6-4, 6-7 (5-7), 6-7 (8-10), 9-7.
The crowd of spectacles mostly supported Nadal.
Cheering for him at any point of the match :(
I was glad that Fedfed fought back,
as he was losing 2 sets down.
It was really nerve racking :(
I jumped up for joy many times,
but I suppose Fedfed wasn't consistent,
which prevented him from winning the throne 6 times consecutively.
This match was really engaging.
It kept me up till 4 plus,
though I dozed off a few times in the beginning.
I am sad for Federer.
Not like I pity him,
but he could have won at certain time of the match.
I hope he'd return to his peak once again!
GO FED GO! :D
I'll always be there supporting you!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home