am i too gullible or what? ):
Don't know if I am naive or way too gullible. Maybe I shouldn't have spent such a big amount of money on those products. Actually I kinda regret it, but somehow I still think its worth it in someway (contradicting) Its a natural product from the dead sea and she gave me such great discount luh &she has such great marketing skills, or maybe I am someone who can be easily talked over. I just thought three of us could share, that's why I bought it.
JieJie, if you are seeing this. I just thought the products will help you in some way since you stay under the sun every weekend, and you complained that your skin condition is not good. So I thought we could share it, without you paying me of course. I didn't even thought of asking you to pay, but the first respond was "Huh! So I need to pay you ah?" Aye, I was pretty upset then. Anyway, I hope you will use it because its natural and good for our skin. Try the products kay, and I think your skin condition will definitely improve (:
I recently discover that I am someone who dislike to reject people or maybe I just didn't know how to reject someone. Sometimes I end up doing something that I may feel regretful after that.
I think that's one of my many weaknesses :(
P/S: My first time purchasingbeauty products &it was an expensive encounter. Never have I even bought a facial foam myself. Don't be shock :\
JieJie, if you are seeing this. I just thought the products will help you in some way since you stay under the sun every weekend, and you complained that your skin condition is not good. So I thought we could share it, without you paying me of course. I didn't even thought of asking you to pay, but the first respond was "Huh! So I need to pay you ah?" Aye, I was pretty upset then. Anyway, I hope you will use it because its natural and good for our skin. Try the products kay, and I think your skin condition will definitely improve (:
I recently discover that I am someone who dislike to reject people or maybe I just didn't know how to reject someone. Sometimes I end up doing something that I may feel regretful after that.
I think that's one of my many weaknesses :(
P/S: My first time purchasing

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home