the freakiest movie i've seen in my life! :O
PARANORMAL ACTIVITY!

I JUST CAUGHT IT WITH BOY AN HOUR PLUS AGO!
THOSE WHO LOVE HORROR MOVIES,
MUST CATCH THIS SHOW.
IT WAS FILMED IN REAL LIFE SETTING BACK IN 2006.
IT MAKES YOU ANXIOUS WHENEVER
YOU SEE THE NIGHT SCENE AGAIN.
IT FREAKED ME OUT TERRIBLY, LIKE TOTALLY.
WAHLAU, DAMN SCARYYYYY!
THINK I WILL HAVE NIGHTMARE LATER.
YOU GUYS SHOULD WATCH THIS.
9.999/10 STARS!
P/S: Thanks ting for giving me the free tickets
to be one of the first few to catch this show :D
edited: don't watch the downloaded edition,
some parts were cut out and the ending is different.

I JUST CAUGHT IT WITH BOY AN HOUR PLUS AGO!
THOSE WHO LOVE HORROR MOVIES,
MUST CATCH THIS SHOW.
IT WAS FILMED IN REAL LIFE SETTING BACK IN 2006.
IT MAKES YOU ANXIOUS WHENEVER
YOU SEE THE NIGHT SCENE AGAIN.
IT FREAKED ME OUT TERRIBLY, LIKE TOTALLY.
WAHLAU, DAMN SCARYYYYY!
THINK I WILL HAVE NIGHTMARE LATER.
YOU GUYS SHOULD WATCH THIS.
9.999/10 STARS!
P/S: Thanks ting for giving me the free tickets
to be one of the first few to catch this show :D
edited: don't watch the downloaded edition,
some parts were cut out and the ending is different.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home