Tuesday, September 26

paper ones!

We had the paper ones today. I wrote about an important sport event that i have participated. As usual, I wrote about Table-tennis. Wahahahahh. I've got nothing to write lahs. Chinese was oookayy, but i doubt i can score for it. Yupps.

Headed straight home after the papers. Met Jiaying, Donny, Alex, Daniel and Junhong at Great World City for movie; John Tucker Must Die! Hahaha. A funny show. I recommend you guys to watch it. I rank it 8/10. Yeahs. They played the arcade after that. Everyone is so pro in that car racing, especially Junhong and Alex (: Had Yoshinoya for dinner. I didn't know that there is Student Meal till today. Okay, I am wols.

Guess today is the last time that i will be blogging, till the end of FTE. Yeah, everyone wants to do well, so do I. Hahaha. All the best for the upcoming papers, people! :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home