Sizzler, Tiong CC comp!
021206, saturday!
Hmmm, almost the whole team had the Tiong Bahru CC Competition today. We arrived early to warm ourselves up. Soon, we played in the round robin sequence, within one's group. The top 2 players in the group would then be able to advance to the next round, which is Top16. Yupp.
The women's ended then. Some of us were told to help out as an umpire of the matches. Carmel was one of them! Haha. Zomg, but they required you to continue to umpire the next match immediately, which was so dangy tedious x| I umpired like 6 matches consecutively. Luckily, Trecia was nice enough to take over me (: Thanks! Haha. I left the place early as I had to dine with my family at Sizzler.
Used the computer, bathed, got changed &off we went, to Suntec City (: Its been a long time since I went to Sizzer. Haha. The food there are best-loved. We reached at 6 plus. Order 4 main course since we had a coupon which would provide us with a free main course when we order 3. Yeah. Mine was steak, with cheesy mushroom sauce &golden brown crisp xD Yummy yum yum.
So coincidentally, we met my uncle &family there. Wahahaha. We chit-chatted for a while and left the restaurant together.
We shopped around Suntec. My sister and I seperated from them. Lmao. First, was that biggy Royal Sporting House. Then, Adidas and Nike next. Man, Puma, Adidas, Nike &New balance have some pretty nice bags (: Thereon, we headed to Carrefour to meet our parents. Did not manage to buy anything there, as dad was tired after his badminton game in the afternoon. Yupp. So off we went at 10 plus.
031206, Sunday!
Since most of us qualified for the Top1 6 round, we had to make our way to Tiong Bahru CC once again. Warm up then. Soon, our games started. We lala, piakpiak,cuocuo &umpired.
Yolanda got 4th! Carmel, 3rd and the champion, Koh Beng Hong! :DDDD
Gawd, I am lazy to blog further more.
Pictures time!
Sizzler night,

Family shoes! xD

Clam powder soup!

My salad, plate.

Steak.

Seafood plate.

Hmmm, almost the whole team had the Tiong Bahru CC Competition today. We arrived early to warm ourselves up. Soon, we played in the round robin sequence, within one's group. The top 2 players in the group would then be able to advance to the next round, which is Top16. Yupp.
The women's ended then. Some of us were told to help out as an umpire of the matches. Carmel was one of them! Haha. Zomg, but they required you to continue to umpire the next match immediately, which was so dangy tedious x| I umpired like 6 matches consecutively. Luckily, Trecia was nice enough to take over me (: Thanks! Haha. I left the place early as I had to dine with my family at Sizzler.
Used the computer, bathed, got changed &off we went, to Suntec City (: Its been a long time since I went to Sizzer. Haha. The food there are best-loved. We reached at 6 plus. Order 4 main course since we had a coupon which would provide us with a free main course when we order 3. Yeah. Mine was steak, with cheesy mushroom sauce &golden brown crisp xD Yummy yum yum.
So coincidentally, we met my uncle &family there. Wahahaha. We chit-chatted for a while and left the restaurant together.
We shopped around Suntec. My sister and I seperated from them. Lmao. First, was that biggy Royal Sporting House. Then, Adidas and Nike next. Man, Puma, Adidas, Nike &New balance have some pretty nice bags (: Thereon, we headed to Carrefour to meet our parents. Did not manage to buy anything there, as dad was tired after his badminton game in the afternoon. Yupp. So off we went at 10 plus.
031206, Sunday!
Since most of us qualified for the Top1 6 round, we had to make our way to Tiong Bahru CC once again. Warm up then. Soon, our games started. We lala, piakpiak,cuocuo &umpired.
Yolanda got 4th! Carmel, 3rd and the champion, Koh Beng Hong! :DDDD
Gawd, I am lazy to blog further more.
Pictures time!
Sizzler night,

Family shoes! xD

Clam powder soup!

My salad, plate.

Steak.

Seafood plate.

Jamie and my mum!
----
Shots of Tiong CC competition,

Jyehuey made this for us! Thanks girl (:

Mr Kuan giving some advices to Zhengyi, during his game.

Women's finals!

Winners


Jyehuey made this for us! Thanks girl (:

Mr Kuan giving some advices to Zhengyi, during his game.

Women's finals!

Winners

Threesome.
end
end

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home