Prefects' camp!
Came back from the Prefects' camp last night. Overall, I think the camp was quite alright. Attendence wise, was a disappointment. Less than 20 campers turned up. Hopefully, june's would be a better one (:
I am lazy to blog about the camp further.
Man, I have many many pictures to upload x|
Post them up in the afternoon? I promise*
edited
I was really glad to see ya. Nice game that night (:
Have fun for your trip there!
Woohs. Haha. Will be there for you too xD
I am lazy to blog about the camp further.
Man, I have many many pictures to upload x|
Post them up in the afternoon? I promise*
edited
I was really glad to see ya. Nice game that night (:
Have fun for your trip there!
Woohs. Haha. Will be there for you too xD

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home