Sunday, November 12

STC leadership camp! FUN FUN FUN!

The STC leadership camp (:
8nov-11nov 2006.

We attended the social &dining etiquette workshops on the first day &had the 5 course meal which consists of an appetizier, the bread &soup, the main course, dessert &lastly, coffee or tea (: I didn't even know that there was this western 5 course meal till I attended that interesting workshop conducted by Mr Christian Chua &Mr Calvin Yeo (: Checked in then. Woots! Our sleeping &resting area was at Downtown East Chalet. How nice ehhs? STC students are rich :D

On the second day, we were at the Sinagpore Quality Hotel for like 13 hours. Lmao. We attended 3 workshops which are on the management of projects, planning &prioritization, entrepreneurship &what it takes to be a leader, and we had hands-on sessions too. A pretty tiring day yet FUN and we learnt quite alot on this day. A leader shoud be decisive and would have to take sacrifices such as the loss of freedom, heavy responsibility etc etc. Yupp. Oh ya, we had buffet lunch &dinner too. How cool is that? Hahaha.

Third day. There was quite alot of free time as the STC students who had to present to the teachers on the events that they were told to organise. Bukit Merah &us weren't told to do so. We just planned on what we might be organising. Yupp. After lunch, it was free time &the preparation of the formal dinner. Watched tv, napped, crapped, bathed, got dressed up in our dresses &headed to the ballroom which is located near our chalet (:

We saw many well-groomed &stylish young ladies. Some had really nice dresses. Angeline's partner, Shihui dressed well (: Every table had either a guest &a teacher or 2 guests. We were rather lucky, our guest at our table was like so niceeee! He was entertaining. We were like laughing at his jokes every few moments. Lmao. Had photo session then. Headed back to the chalet. We were supposingly to go to Dina's room for ghost stories, but everyone was too tired. I was the only hyper one laaaaa. They all slept before me. I watched the show, hui jia till it ended &slept like a log till 7 plus. Hahaha.

Last day, packed our stuff. Evaluation done. Haha. I ate chips for my breakfast! xD We set off at around 11. Reached STC &went home sweeeet home! Overall, the camp was great! I wanna that niceee camp, again! (:

P/s: I think I can't socialize with people I don't really know or just knew :| How sad??! Gawd*

---
Home, unpacked my stuff, bathed &headed to Tiong Bahru to meet Cheryl and Angeline, again. Haha. Woots! Tiong has Mosieee Mos Burger! :DDD We watched STEP UP! at PlazaSin'. The show is ssssssooooo so cool! Tyler is cool &hot. Wahahaha. People, I recommend this to you! (: Watch it, go watch it! Rate it 8.7/10 (:

Later, we walked to Heeren. Browsed &window shopped around. Cheryl's parents sent us home! They are really niceee &caring parents. Haha. I realised I kept using the word nice. Lmao.

Okay! Pictures time!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
STC.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Our room.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
The dessert on the first day (:
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Them
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
People presenting their work
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Posing?!! xD
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Lunch time!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Sunlight :|
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Us
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Table mates, Mr Ng &school staff
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
STC school councillors (:
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Fruit Punch!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
She's sec 1. She's tall :|
Siewhuai's sister.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Dina! The noisy girl!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
The NANAs!
Shobana &Dina.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Double Partners! :DD
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Angeling &Dina
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Again, back at chalet.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Our shoes. Mine is the black one (x

Gawd. Emath lesson tomorrow, again! I missed 2 lessons &2 sessions of training. Jiao lian is pissed with us I think. Gosh, there we go, 20 rounds! x))))

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home