Wednesday, November 1

Tuition, Vivo-ed, New specs

I was late, again! I am never early nor punctual for appointments. Haha. Tuition-ed at HFC. Slacked quite alot. Haha. I merely did some work only. Then, we went to window shopped at HFC &Vivo. Vivo is super cold while HFC is warm x| Haha. I searched for bags &he searched for shoes and OCBC bank. Hahaha, when Habour Front area doesn't even have that bank xD Kappa has nice bags (: Thought of buying either Kappa or New Balance bag now. Yupps. Then, after an hour or so, I headed to Queensway &he went to met his friends who were going to Sentosa.

Collected my spectacles &bought Yong Tao Foo for lunch. Lmao. I might be wearing contacts. Perhaps, during training only. I requested for one as my spectacles keep falling off when I was playing &made me feel irritated. Haha. Not that I wanna look nice? :|

Alright, thats all for today (:
Gawd, that 4 hours E-math lesson tmr, again x|

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home