Friday, October 20

IC, passport, training.

Now, I realise how carelessness can kill. It stole 7 marks away from my Emaths paper :| Guess I did not get enough sleep everyday during the exam period. Ya lahs!

Anyway, school was okay and horrible, for me. First lesson was Miss Chui's. She wrote down the holiday assignment for us. &there came the terror, she went round cutting people's hair for those she thought were long. Some were told to cut our hair yesterday, but ignored. I was one of them but took it lightly and assuming that she wont touch our/my hair the next day. But she ended up, touching my frinch and cut/layered it :\ There wasn't a big difference actually so I wasnt that unhappy about it. Yupps. Just glad that I dont look uglier :| Hahaha.

Gosh, I was given a simple task by Miss Thng and I didnt fulfilled it. I felt lousy for forgetting about it then. Wanted to get it after school but I totally forgotten about it and went happily training. Hey! Luckily, she didnt tell me off about it today. Just glad. Thats the reason why I dont really like to take up responsiblities. I am afraid that I might forgotten or just too lazy to do it. Yeahs. Anyway, I will try my best. Lmao.

Had training today. It was a last-minute one. Planned to make IC and renew my passport so I went off early. Dad came to fetch me at 3. BOOHOOS! I was too tired to think of anything then, so I didnt ask him what did he bring along or question him if he had forgetten about bringing anything. Then, dad asked if I brought the passport size photos. I didnt. As a result, he drove back home to take the photos. &while we were on the way, he said that he didn't bring the registration form. So we had to go back home, again :| Luckily, the registration of IC and renewing the passport was fast. It was as quick as 30 minutes (:

Headed home and used the computer. I was prettaye shocked upon seeing some shocking stuff. Hahaha. I am being lame. It was just unexpected, for me. I guess there is no point anymore. Yupps.

p/s: Its clearly announced that Willy is top in level already. Congrats to you! Your hard work has really been paid off (: Just a little disappointed when I came to know about it lahs :
Long post today. Hahaha. I wanna a new bag!

so sorry

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home