Sunday, October 15

World Trade Centre; Training resumed; Vivocity.

Woots! Watched the movie, World Trade Centre on Friday. Hmmm, the show was not too bad. Though I kind of fell asleep in the midst of the show. The ending part was nice I suppose. Yupps, its touching. Hahaha. Rate it 6.5/10 (:

&Training resumed on saturday! :DD Brushed up our skills. Lmao. I suddenly have the urge to play ping pong now. Mwahahaha. YAY! so it is kuku (: congrats ya!

This day;
Went to Henderson CC to watch some Table-tennis matches with Meixian &Benghong. Was told that the so called 'shuai shuai guy' would be there, that was part of the reasons why Meixian and I wanted to turn up. But sadly, he did not turn up. BOOHOOS! :| So we headed to Vivocity after an hour or so. We window shopped, ate sushi and took pictures. Gawd, the place was bloody crowded. So we decided to go to HarbourFront for ice-cream! Left the place at about 6 (:

Pictures

i've got fatty legs :/
carmel &meixian :D
ah mei &ah mel
what do u want lawrence?
she was eating her Mcflurry happily xD
this set costs $249 (:

u dont bother;

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home