LANTERN FESTIVAL!
Woots! I am left with one paper to go. Well, I struggled during the chinese paper, it was difficult for me :| &for A-maths, it was quite alright, doesn't really know how to do certain questions.
I finally can enjoy after today's papers. Had been quite stressed up lately, others too i guess. Majority of the papers were difficult esp, Chinese and EM2. I screwed almost every paper by the way :\ Lmao.
Things that I've learnt/realised during the FTE period
1. To do the questions that you are more confident in, as in do the structured questions first before doing SBQ etc.
Hmmm, and I realise that I am quite superstitious in some stuff as in, not cutting my nails if there's any major/important stuff happening the next day since I heard that it would bring you bad luck if you cut your nails/hair, the following day. Lmao.
Lastly, I guess I had quite a fun time today. It was my first time celebrating Lantern Festival with my friends. Lmao. We lit up the lanterns and played with candles. Wahahaha. We played the game, freeze??! too. However, some unhappy stuff happened. Shall not elborate on it. You guys really spoilt their mood and made them feel uneasy :/
Pictures,
I finally can enjoy after today's papers. Had been quite stressed up lately, others too i guess. Majority of the papers were difficult esp, Chinese and EM2. I screwed almost every paper by the way :\ Lmao.
Things that I've learnt/realised during the FTE period
1. To do the questions that you are more confident in, as in do the structured questions first before doing SBQ etc.
2. Not to study at the very last minute when you know nuts about that particular subject and when many chapters will be tested on. I really struggled, like hell.
3. By listening to the radio would help. At least you will feel that there's like someone to accompany you when you are alone.
3. By listening to the radio would help. At least you will feel that there's like someone to accompany you when you are alone.
4. I don't really have the discipline. Meaning, I would drag for like 1 hour when i have decided on what time to study. Haha.
Hmmm, and I realise that I am quite superstitious in some stuff as in, not cutting my nails if there's any major/important stuff happening the next day since I heard that it would bring you bad luck if you cut your nails/hair, the following day. Lmao.
Lastly, I guess I had quite a fun time today. It was my first time celebrating Lantern Festival with my friends. Lmao. We lit up the lanterns and played with candles. Wahahaha. We played the game, freeze??! too. However, some unhappy stuff happened. Shall not elborate on it. You guys really spoilt their mood and made them feel uneasy :/
Pictures,











0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home