an outing with classmates.
Haha. I am kind of free now, so I shall blog for a while (:
Hmmm, it was my first time going out with you guys yesterday; many guys plus 3 girls. First up, we met up and headed to redhill market for our dinner. We ate the spicy stingray and sotong, as promised. Yeahs. It was pretty nice ehh. Haha. Next, we took a bus down to Jiaying's house.
We talked, and we laughed a lot; ghosty experiences, some personal stuff etc etc. Shall not elaborate further. Haha. It was utterly a enjoyable one with you guys around :DDDD
We went off at 11 plus then. Took 186 home since I missed that bus 64 |: It would be more convenient if I have taken 64 home. BOOHOOS! Haha.
Gonna chiong all the way now!
Hmmm, it was my first time going out with you guys yesterday; many guys plus 3 girls. First up, we met up and headed to redhill market for our dinner. We ate the spicy stingray and sotong, as promised. Yeahs. It was pretty nice ehh. Haha. Next, we took a bus down to Jiaying's house.
We talked, and we laughed a lot; ghosty experiences, some personal stuff etc etc. Shall not elaborate further. Haha. It was utterly a enjoyable one with you guys around :DDDD
We went off at 11 plus then. Took 186 home since I missed that bus 64 |: It would be more convenient if I have taken 64 home. BOOHOOS! Haha.
Gonna chiong all the way now!
thanks

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home