Thursday, October 12

the jobs of prefects.

Woots! Exams are finally over :DD So glad. POA paper was alright. Hopefully I can do well and get what my tutor expected (: Played o2Jam and watched Goong though out the day; Tuesday.

&we were told that Wednesday and Thursday would be the marking day, which means there is no school on these two days.

But, I went to school on both of the days, just to help out in the preparation of graduation day and helping out on the actual day respectively :\ Anyway, I guess prefects are suppose to do this kind of job. It was okay actually. Hahaha. Quite fun though.

Wednesday
Was supposed to meet Cheryl for breakfast but she was too pig and went back to sleep after calling her. By the way, sorry to Angeline about that hope you see this. We had to run 2 rounds for being late :| After packing all the envelope, we were told that we had free time till 1pm. So we played the Mr Chan's game. Hahaha. It was new to me, but quite FUN. Teachers had buffet for lunch as it was their marking day. We ate the leftovers then, which were plain rice, curry gravy and cabbages only; pathetic ehhs.

Went off early to meet Table-tennis friends for Kbox. Some stupid shit asked me to accompany him to the polyclinic to BUY MC! Was late for like 2 hours plus for Kbox :| Went there, mood wasn't that good. Just sang a few songs. Lmao. Didn't take pictures, forgotten about it I supposed. Had the Ramen for dinner then (: Tiring day. I slept on the floor before going to bathe. Rofl*

This day
Woke up dangy early again. Helped out in collecting the class list etc etc. Talked about some 'intertesting' stuff during the break. Lmao. Shall not elborate. Those prefects who went should know. Yupps. Had the 'leftovers' buffet food for lunch, didnt get a chance to munch on the satay. Took a few pictures before going off.

BOO! I am feeling extremely nervous now.
Getting back our FTE papers tomorrow :|

p/s: happy birthday to you, dumboo!

live your life to the fullest

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home