Tuesday, October 17

Results, Training.

Got back all my subjects' marks except for English Paper 1. Well, I did badly for Amaths, Humanities and Chinese. The rest are still quite okay, I suppose. Hahaha. But at least, I passed my Chinese (: I thought I would fail as paper2 was difficult for me. Yupps. &I doubt that I can get top in level again, given that my CA2 marks suck and the results for FTE :|

Class was slacky and noisy today. There was many free periods. Yupps. I chit-chatted and slept.

BOOHOOS! &Mr Teo made us go all the way down to 1E to join them as he had to relieve 1E. We all didnt want to join them so we sat outside like some naughty students who have done something wrong :| Hahaha.

Had training today. It was quite fun yet tiring. Ryan was my sparring partner (: Enjoyed sparring with him since he is able to control the ball quite well. Did sit-ups and push ups too. Blurr, its been long since I last did push ups. My arms were aching right after I did 20 :\ Lastly, we did 2 rounds of san zhe pao &Zhengyi, MrKuan, Beng, Cheryl and me went for a jog of 3 rounds. We were like talking and running the same time. Lmao.

Accompanied them for dinner as I didn't want go out to my grandma's house early. End up, I asked my mum to pack dinner for me as I would reach there much later. Yupps. Talked, laughed and drank water chestnut (:

Woots! No school for us tomorrow :DDD

;mixed feelings

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home