Tuesday, October 31

Training, Marina.

BOOS! Mum is nagging away now. She says that I have a bad a attitude x| I don't bathe early &my table is still in a mess since exam period. Wahahaha. Okayyy, I shall show it to her that I am not bad attitude someday. Yupp.

Haha. We went to Marina Square today, again. We went there yesterday too, to look for jobs &search for bags. I found a New Balance bag which looks nice, I suppose. Colours of Black, White and Maroon x| Black is out of stock already. BOOHOOS! The black one looks the nicest lahs. We couldn't get any job and so, we went to the arcade. Haha. They played, I watched.

Gawd, I would be busy for the next 2 weeks. BOOS! ))):
Miss Thng gave us loads of homework &that long long lesson a day; 4 hours okayyy. Sigh. Singapore's holidays are almost like the same as school days. Haha.

I wanna play POOL! xDD

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home