One of the best days in my life!
28oct06.
Today can be considered as one of the coolest days of my life, though training was tiring. But I find it really fun! : DD I have never roam around to find a job in my lifetime till today. Yupps. Yihui, Kaihwee, Cheryl, Qizhi, Siwei &Carmel went to Marina Square. Walked from City Hall. Haha. We randomly went to shops to ask if there was any vacancy for part-time jobs available. Majority has to be age 16 &above. BOOHOOS! Actually, Toy"R"Us sounds quite good. Can play with toys (x So in the end, we listed out to 2 jobs, only :| That's really pathetic lahs. Haha. Soon, we walked to most of the shops &our feet felt sore. We ran 20 rounds around the arena for our PT :\ But its consider nothing to the basketballers &my sis I guess. She can just run 20 rounds around the stadium easily :| Haha. Kk, back to the subject. Hmmm, so we left the place at about 5.
Cheryl and me headed to Kim Seng Plaza for pool with Safwan, while the rest went home. Yupp. Very soon, dad called me up to ask if I could join them for dinner. I agree then. Parents picked me up &we went to the Chinatown Market for our dinner! Was dangy hungry. I ate 2 pieces of pizza for lunch while they ate 3 :| p/s: we ordered Canadian pizza after our training. Haha. That period of time was enjoyable (: Took pictures of some Lantern Festival thingy. Lmao. Looks like I love to take pictures. Lmao. I had Fried Kuay Teow (: Oily though, but I didn't care. Just felt like eating that at the moment.
We didn't want to go home as early as 7 so we proceeded to Queensway. I wanted to get a new pair of spectacles and some new shirts. Listed out 2 pair but didn't know which to choose. Shall ask for my sister's comments. We walked around and within 1 hour plus, my mum bought a tee-shirt &a pair of shoes for me :DDD Wulala! Much thanks to mum! (: It was late, almost all the shops were closing soon. So, we went back home! Home sweet home. Wahahaha!






Town tomorrow (:
Craving for a bag.
Hope that I can get one soon.
Today can be considered as one of the coolest days of my life, though training was tiring. But I find it really fun! : DD I have never roam around to find a job in my lifetime till today. Yupps. Yihui, Kaihwee, Cheryl, Qizhi, Siwei &Carmel went to Marina Square. Walked from City Hall. Haha. We randomly went to shops to ask if there was any vacancy for part-time jobs available. Majority has to be age 16 &above. BOOHOOS! Actually, Toy"R"Us sounds quite good. Can play with toys (x So in the end, we listed out to 2 jobs, only :| That's really pathetic lahs. Haha. Soon, we walked to most of the shops &our feet felt sore. We ran 20 rounds around the arena for our PT :\ But its consider nothing to the basketballers &my sis I guess. She can just run 20 rounds around the stadium easily :| Haha. Kk, back to the subject. Hmmm, so we left the place at about 5.
Cheryl and me headed to Kim Seng Plaza for pool with Safwan, while the rest went home. Yupp. Very soon, dad called me up to ask if I could join them for dinner. I agree then. Parents picked me up &we went to the Chinatown Market for our dinner! Was dangy hungry. I ate 2 pieces of pizza for lunch while they ate 3 :| p/s: we ordered Canadian pizza after our training. Haha. That period of time was enjoyable (: Took pictures of some Lantern Festival thingy. Lmao. Looks like I love to take pictures. Lmao. I had Fried Kuay Teow (: Oily though, but I didn't care. Just felt like eating that at the moment.
We didn't want to go home as early as 7 so we proceeded to Queensway. I wanted to get a new pair of spectacles and some new shirts. Listed out 2 pair but didn't know which to choose. Shall ask for my sister's comments. We walked around and within 1 hour plus, my mum bought a tee-shirt &a pair of shoes for me :DDD Wulala! Much thanks to mum! (: It was late, almost all the shops were closing soon. So, we went back home! Home sweet home. Wahahaha!






Town tomorrow (:
Craving for a bag.
Hope that I can get one soon.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home