Sakura! Fishing Shop! Aeroplane!
I am lazy to blog. Shall blog a little as today is interesting, for me! (:
Sakura-ed at Tampines Safra. My tummy almost exploded okayyy. So much food to eat :|
p/s: Im gaining ))):
Fishing Shop at Changi Village was next. Gawd, I can't go to the Kelong Fishing Trip with my parents. The date clashes with the Prefects' Camp :| BOOHOOS! I wanna go there badly.
Saw AEROPLANES! :DDD




Sakura-ed at Tampines Safra. My tummy almost exploded okayyy. So much food to eat :|
p/s: Im gaining ))):
Fishing Shop at Changi Village was next. Gawd, I can't go to the Kelong Fishing Trip with my parents. The date clashes with the Prefects' Camp :| BOOHOOS! I wanna go there badly.
Saw AEROPLANES! :DDD




Be jealous, Beng Hong. I get to eat this xD


My first time eating RAW oyster. I spilt it out :|

My sis seems to enjoy it (((x


I shared with my sis okayy. Its filling xD

The last; Fruits and Desserts.

The CCTV at the fishing shop

Woots! Grins (:


Reflection; outside our home (:

My sis seems to enjoy it (((x


MuaJi! 2 first and 4 more!

The last; Fruits and Desserts.

The CCTV at the fishing shop

Woots! Grins (:


allthebest
iwontwannalikeya
iwontwannalikeya

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home