Thursday, October 26

report slip, interclass-soccer, basketball friendly

Our class got back our report book today! I dropped to sixth in level :| Mr Kuan was unhappy about it when I told him that. Haha. Anyway, I have to work extra hard next year then! (:

There was Inter-class Soccer match going on this morning. 3B won! YAYNESS! :D There were many free periods, again. Haha. Then, went for Emaths lesson instead of my training :| Sorry guys, was unable to help out in the arranging of tables. Yupp.

Was Dismissed at 420 and to training at canteen next. Stroked with Mr Kuan &that was all for my training today. Roflmao. Played a few minutes of Captain's ball only, since one by one went to watch the basketball friendly match against GuangYang. Haha. I didn't know AhChunneh is so pro till today :D Thumbs up! Easily, our school won! (:

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Miss Thng gave me this. Much thanks! :D
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


thatsthereasonwhy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home