Tuesday, November 14

Training, Party World!

Gawd, my sister went off for her expedition yesterday. Hope that she is alright. Yeah (:

Alright, today was pretty fun although training didn't turn out to be right, for me. Yupps. Blisters keep appearing under my right foot :| It just popped out suddenly &all the liquid came out. I was like wth &kept squeezing it out. BOOHOOS! I hate blisters. It prevents me from walking properly. I have to limp, even during training today. Played Multi-balls, again &some doubles match. Cheryl and I wasn't in the mood, I guess. Both of us are sick, not to mention about Hasyna &Trecia too. The four of us are sick x| Then, the liquid came flooding out when I sprinted around the arena. My right foot was so irritating. It really hurts. Arghs! 41 secs for both Grace &me. So slow. I stopped after that round as I really wasn't ready for it. Shoe out, the liquid stained my socks x| Such a big patch okayyy. I went limping back to the canteen for the debrief. We were told that the training trip to Malaysia was canceled ))): &we will be having FRIENDLY with Presbyterian High tomorrow (: We shall win marjority of the matches okayyy! :DDD If any of my teammate sees this.

Okay, so we went to have our lunch at Kopitiam. Ate the pig's liver &meatballs. It was nice lahs. Haha. Then, they planned to go to either Party World or Kbox after the meal. It was a last minute thing. Mr Kuan &Beng said that they wanted to go. Wahahaha. For the first time, both of them are going! :D So Shujuan, Trecia, Hasyna, Beng, Mr Kuan and Carmel went, to Party World as we were told that Party World is cheaper than Kbox :|

We sang, laughed, joked, snapped pictures, drank and ate till 8 :D The bill came, it was $99.20 if I didn't remember wrongly. So each of us have to pay like $16.50, not worth it okayyyy. Go kbox, KBOX! xD After the session, we met Mrs Kuan for our dinner! (: Shared fish porridge with Beng since we were quite full. Yupps. Mr &Mrs Kuan sent us home, except Syna. Her house isn't near. Yupp. Reached home at about 940.

I enjoyed! :DDDD

Hmmm, will post the pictures soon!
I wanna sleep. Haha.
Chaos*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home