Sunday, March 4

Beng Hong's Buffet &Just Follow Law

I find this SOTD ssssooo very cute and sweeeet huh &it looks goo-goo.
Don't you think so? Lol!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Today seems to be a turned-off for me. I have so much homework to catch up, so many tests to mug for the following week. Eh, help me please. Arghs, the last week of Term 1 is a torture, for me x| And March'd not be a let out too. Extra lessons, Sunsports Competition &those LALA holiday assignment. The only good thing is that I may be able to sleep late &wake up late, hopefully (: Haha.

Beng's belated birthday celebration was a successful one yea? We played poker cards, UNO cards &the stacko, truth or dare, blow wind blow (: And hide and seek in the neighbourhood. Pretty enjoyed yea, guess everyone too. Haha.

Oh yea, I caught 'Just Follow Law' yesterday, after Beng's. A little slow huh. The first movie that I was able to stay awake through out ever since last year. Which means that this movie is very worth watching (: But I don't have any idea why both of them changed souls leh. Why huh? This movie is funny yet, touching. Though many didn't cry. Yupp, I rate it 9/10 (:

Back to work now. Take care people! :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home