Tuesday, January 23

Chinese spelling.

Gawd, I was sucha sleepyhead today. I slept for a while during chinese and missed what Mdm Chng said. Lol! Got to find out that she picked out words from one of the topics that we learned and asked us to be prepared for a spelling test tomorrow. And sadly, I didn't bring back the textbook. So I had to trouble someone by doing this,

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Lol! Thank you so muchieeee, Gary! :DD Appreciate it. Hehhs.

Hmmm, training was alright. I didn't have the passion to play today. I just keep whacking here and there without thinking much. No strategy at all. Lol! Perhaps, I just didn't have the mood to play today. Yeaps. Since we did sprinting on Satuday, we did the middle-distance run today. We ran 4 rounds. My timing was 08:25. Kinda lousy ehhs, so have to improve on it then. Had some serious talk by Mr Kuan on the competition. Accompanied them for dinner before I go home for dinner. A tiring day for me :|

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home