Bad day? Lol.
School does not seem to be right for me. I mugged for the SS test till late in the night, last night &even woke up early to recap a little. Then, during the first period, Miss Tan brought it forward to next week just because she said that we behaved? Haha.
And this particular guy named Daniel kept vociferating during CME which was Miss Tay's period. He is such a rude brat lahs, does not even know how to respect teachers. BOOHOOS! Felt restless duirng POA. I gradually fell asleep for about 10 minutes throughout. Haha. But I don't always do that okayyyy.
Mr Giam ran through some unfinished presentation then. He told us that we should watch what we blog. Hmmm, so teachers read our blog, too?
Had training after the prolonged assembly. The Year Ones came for the 2nd round of selection today! Woohs! Saw some who really have the potential! :D But did not get a chance to talk to them.
Hmmm, and I realised that many are addicted to Oneh-oneh? Hasyna and me are. Lol! Each of us bought one box after training (: Rushed to grandma's for the 'Let It Shine' then. YAY! A pretty nice show to catch.

This DARK chocolate tastes nice :D
And this particular guy named Daniel kept vociferating during CME which was Miss Tay's period. He is such a rude brat lahs, does not even know how to respect teachers. BOOHOOS! Felt restless duirng POA. I gradually fell asleep for about 10 minutes throughout. Haha. But I don't always do that okayyyy.
Mr Giam ran through some unfinished presentation then. He told us that we should watch what we blog. Hmmm, so teachers read our blog, too?
Had training after the prolonged assembly. The Year Ones came for the 2nd round of selection today! Woohs! Saw some who really have the potential! :D But did not get a chance to talk to them.
Hmmm, and I realised that many are addicted to Oneh-oneh? Hasyna and me are. Lol! Each of us bought one box after training (: Rushed to grandma's for the 'Let It Shine' then. YAY! A pretty nice show to catch.

This DARK chocolate tastes nice :D

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home