Time to blog!
Alright, time to blog! I enjoyed training today though was feeling a little sleepy. Hmmm, don't really know the reason why. I just loved to train today! : DD Changed my hua mian after using my previous for about 6 months. Woohs, its smooth and clean, and expensive; $34 :| Though I get frustrated with that piece of rubber when I couldn't hit in the ball which I should. Too smooth it is?!! We had our first Physical Training for the year! 8 rounds around the normal route (: Legs felt heavy after the frog jumps, arghs. Timing was 18:20. I shall keep improving! :D
Headed to Cafe Cartel at Plaza to meet the rest. Cafe Cartel has some supreme bread! Really nice, must try! Hehhs. After everyone finished, it was about 1515 already. Qizhi suggested to go to LAN-shop to play, o2jam! But only Meixian and I, plus Siwei went. My first time going to a LAN-shop. Lol! Intially, we wanted to play for 1 hour. But it turned out to be 2 hours of gaming. Hahaha. Next was to the Star Factory. Woah! We saw some very pro drummers and DDR dancers. The tempos were freaking fast man. See till you go blur. Lmao. After that, all of us went home as Siwei had to rush to his grandma's house.
Thats all for the day! :D
Pictures



Headed to Cafe Cartel at Plaza to meet the rest. Cafe Cartel has some supreme bread! Really nice, must try! Hehhs. After everyone finished, it was about 1515 already. Qizhi suggested to go to LAN-shop to play, o2jam! But only Meixian and I, plus Siwei went. My first time going to a LAN-shop. Lol! Intially, we wanted to play for 1 hour. But it turned out to be 2 hours of gaming. Hahaha. Next was to the Star Factory. Woah! We saw some very pro drummers and DDR dancers. The tempos were freaking fast man. See till you go blur. Lmao. After that, all of us went home as Siwei had to rush to his grandma's house.
Thats all for the day! :D
Pictures

Fish Dory, my share (:

The 3 'Ah-mas'?!!

And to 2. Lol!

Chemistry experiments on Friday :D

o2jam!

Isn't this box too pretty?
Mom bought this phone today.

They were trying to make funny faces,
when MrKuan suddenly called them.


Chemistry experiments on Friday :D

o2jam!

Isn't this box too pretty?
Mom bought this phone today.

They were trying to make funny faces,
when MrKuan suddenly called them.

Twisty and kisses? Lol!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home