Table tennis camp 06`
Hello guys! Sorry, was too lazy to update recently. Yeah. Haha.
Hmmm, Cheryl and Meixian have already updated their blog on the Table-tennis camp 2006. So I shall not blog about it. Read theirs. View mine, the pictures! Woohs. Hahaha.
Table-tennis Camp 2006
Random order.
The fans in the hall blew them into these.


Beng's and mine (:

The stairway.

LOL

He's handsome! xD

Siok Kiang during the BBQ night.

Girls' sleeping area.

Performances
Sorry, I only took Cheryl's.
I was LOL when taking this, so its been blurred.

Double partners!

Bestiees (:

Last night.
People gathered around to listen to ghosty stories/experiences.

Hasyna and their legs?!!

Grace. I like this picture. Hahs.

Blank?

Juniors &me.

Guess who?!! Hahs.

Our legs, when we gathered around.

The angel &bottle?
I don't know what is it call.
Correct me please :|

The Nestum, again!
People were enjoying it.


Captain's ball.



Group picture.

Champion group, Butterfly!

2nd, Team Adidas!

3rd, DONIC! ((((:

4th, Yasaka!

Will be uploading more (:
Hmmm, Cheryl and Meixian have already updated their blog on the Table-tennis camp 2006. So I shall not blog about it. Read theirs. View mine, the pictures! Woohs. Hahaha.
Table-tennis Camp 2006
Random order.


Beng's and mine (:

The stairway.

LOL

He's handsome! xD

Siok Kiang during the BBQ night.

Girls' sleeping area.

Performances
Sorry, I only took Cheryl's.
I was LOL when taking this, so its been blurred.

Double partners!

Bestiees (:

Last night.
People gathered around to listen to ghosty stories/experiences.

Hasyna and their legs?!!

Grace. I like this picture. Hahs.

Blank?

Juniors &me.

Guess who?!! Hahs.

Our legs, when we gathered around.

The angel &bottle?
I don't know what is it call.
Correct me please :|

The Nestum, again!
People were enjoying it.


Captain's ball.



Group picture.

Champion group, Butterfly!

2nd, Team Adidas!

3rd, DONIC! ((((:

4th, Yasaka!

Will be uploading more (:

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home