Sunday, December 10

Training, celebration!

091206, SATURDAY!

We had training. Training was quite alright. Played the internal Team Event competition against each other &had to 'surrender' our $1 for that match. The total sum would be given to the winning team. Yeah. And woohs! My team which consisted of Cheryl, KH, Beng, Syna, Yoyo and I won the boys! YAYNESS! Wahahaha. The boys didn't play seriously, by the way.

Oh yea, I am no longer playing doubles, anymore?!! Most probably, I assumed. Kai Hwee 'stole' Cheryl away from me. BooHoos! So Cheryl and Kai Hwee are a pair now, while Beng Hong and me would be playing singles. Yeah.

Training ended late, like till 1 plus. Yupp. Soon after, 14 of us made our way to Plaza'Sin for our lunch &later, to buy the stuff needed for the upcoming camp. Earlier, they wanted to go Cafe Cartel but it was full house. Hence, they went to Kopitiam instead. While Cindy, Syna, Beng &me who had earlier decided not to eat at Cafe Cartel, went to Carls' Jr! (((: Lmao. It was our very first time. We were like some noobs/fools. We took like 5 mins to decide on what to eat. I sorted of chose the cheapest one, $8.40. Haha. However, the serving is big &their service is like prime. So its worth it! Yeah. Hahaha. And no doubt, there went Beng again, the one who made the most noise and joked the most ((((x Beng, you're the best! You never fails to make us LOL! :DD
that was random, haha

Shortly after our meal, we met up with them &carrefoured to buy the BBQ stuff. I left earlier as I had to attend my mum's Birthday cum early Christmas celebration at my parents' CG friend condominium. The purpose of reaching there earlier was to use the gym. It was so chilling cold inside. I jogged and cycled about 3km &8km respectively. Quite a lot ehhs. Wakakaka xD That was my first time in a public gym! (((((: At about 8, my sister and I washed up &went down for dinner. The food was pretty nice, thumbs up! Yes yes. Haha. Thereupon, we sang the Happy Birthday song! (: Gawd, both of us ate two slices of cakes each. We are gonna get fat! x| Took a walk outside then. Sat down at the pool side &chit-chatted with sis (: At ten, we went up to have a talk with them. Wakakaka. They were talking about students eating in class, as one of them was the professor in the university. Lmao. They concluded that it was okay to eat candies/chocolates during lesson, but not Fried Kway Tiao etc etc. Lmao.

Everyone was tired then. Home Sweet Home at 11!
A nice day out! :DD

Random pictures

I plan before I blog xD
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Sunview raisins!
Thats what I ate as a snack lately.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
My all-time favourtive love.
Spicy Ban Mian!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Carls' Jr number tags.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
My portion.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Beng Hong's.
The 'flying' Bacon &her powdery drink x|
How dumb can she be to add the creamer in :p
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
My sis in green (:
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Seeing double?
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
I sat down &took this.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
The pool there.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Guess who?!! Haha.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Training camp on Tuesday! :DDDDDDD

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home