Tuesday, January 2

happy birthday daddy.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, DADDY!
: DDDDDDDDDD

Okay, I know you won't read this but I just wanna say that you have been a really GREAT DAD. Always sending me to school and offering to send me to school when there is training or whatsoever (: Helping me to wash the dishes. Lol. Bringing us to eat nice food regardless how expensive are them. Buy meals back home for us. Caring towards us; asking me not to eat too much snacks in the night etc etc. Rofl. And for supporting the family! You helped me to pull through the thick and thin. Thou there were times when we were pissed with each other, I still love you dad! xDDD Without you, I will not be posting about so many stuff here. Yeah, you made my life worthwhile. Woohs!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home