Training; Primeval.
Woohs. Today's training was gruelling. You could see the differences between the multi-balls given by Mr Kuan &Jiao Lian. Hoho! Its really a big difference kayy. Shall not mention which is better becuase both have their pros. Yeah. I had difficulty in breathing &felt like vomiting after the 2nd round of multi-balls session :| Haha! Hmmm, left early for POA lesson then. Lunch with Donovan at BK (:
Caught Primeval with Cheryl &Simin at Lido. Lol, it was my first time there. Sorry ya, I kinda pangseh you guys because we were too difficult to meet up. Hope you guys enjoyed too (: Yeah. Hoho! A thrilling show caught. I bumped up during one of the heart-throbbing parts. Haha! It is based on a true story, a pretty nice show. I rate it 7.5 (: Hang around at Isetan then. Home Sweet Home at 6 :D
OH MA, wish me luck for tomorrow's competition, people. Haha!
Pictures taken,
PRIMEVAL (:

Cheryl Lim Xue Er :D

Chen Simin :D

Loved(:

Caught Primeval with Cheryl &Simin at Lido. Lol, it was my first time there. Sorry ya, I kinda pangseh you guys because we were too difficult to meet up. Hope you guys enjoyed too (: Yeah. Hoho! A thrilling show caught. I bumped up during one of the heart-throbbing parts. Haha! It is based on a true story, a pretty nice show. I rate it 7.5 (: Hang around at Isetan then. Home Sweet Home at 6 :D
OH MA, wish me luck for tomorrow's competition, people. Haha!
Pictures taken,

Cheryl Lim Xue Er :D

Chen Simin :D

Loved(:


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home