Tuesday, April 3

Training.

Today's training was really weird &slacky.
We had this male Jiao Lian who was an ex-national player back in 1980.
Our Danni-jiaolian replaced him for today as she couldn't make it for today's training.
And the jiaolian appeared to be a joker I tell you.
You will armchoi when you look at the way he plays and 'performs'.

To start off, he played a match against me.
He said that he would buy everyone a drink if anyone of us win a set.
I was laughing almost all the time when I was playing with him.
Heh, his actions were kinda weird too.
I lost then. Beng Hong went up next.
She lost too. We both lost out in that dumbdumb currrly high ball ):
Then came Qizhi. Haha, he won the jiaolian one set.
Like wuLa, but we didn't get a free drink each as he claimed that
he didn't include the boys earlier as what he mentioned. Lol.

Training started then.
I sparred with Malingling.
Lol, he was like coaching us the different strokes &styles
our jiaolian coached us.
And the movement looked so weird.
Malingling was kinda pissed when he corrected her strokes,
since she has been playing at a very young age.
Cheryl &Benghong felt weird when he corrected them too.
Heh, but I could see that he was trying his best to coach us (:
Soon, training ended at 5 because TLDDS needed the hall.
Headed to Tiong &popular then.
Dinner at Granny's, and back home!

Here's some picture of the Cheng-jiaolian,

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Qizhi vs him (:
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home