tuition &pictures
Tuition was rather fun today.
I had my first Happy Meal after about a decade.
ohLa! It was nice &healthy!
Corn cup &low fat milk! :D
booLa! I may not be going to Mediacorp to watch CSS2 live on Monday.
Because all the tickets were already distributed.
I thought Trecia would save some for us, since she asked us.
But the outcome was a disappointment :\
Alright, I shall let the pictures do the talking.
Isn't this so cuteeeeee? XD

The little shrek was hanging onto my bottle cap.
There, my tuiton mates :D

Huiling &Colleen :D

Omg, look at the asinine Colleen XD

Littel shrek hurted its' ____. Haha!

Take ground taken at different days/timing.
I look spastic luhs :\

My Jiejie

&Carmel!

I had my first Happy Meal after about a decade.
ohLa! It was nice &healthy!
Corn cup &low fat milk! :D
booLa! I may not be going to Mediacorp to watch CSS2 live on Monday.
Because all the tickets were already distributed.
I thought Trecia would save some for us, since she asked us.
But the outcome was a disappointment :\
Alright, I shall let the pictures do the talking.
Isn't this so cuteeeeee? XD

The little shrek was hanging onto my bottle cap.
There, my tuiton mates :D

Huiling &Colleen :D

Omg, look at the asinine Colleen XD

Littel shrek hurted its' ____. Haha!

Take ground taken at different days/timing.
I look spastic luhs :\

My Jiejie

&Carmel!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home