movieeeeees
I caught L Change The World with WB, Simin and Yoyo today.
Hmmm, I must say its quite a successful film.
I rate it 4 outta 5 stars.
Gahhhh, WB is very weird indeed.
HAHAHA!
They teared even more when yoyo randomly said something like,
what will you do when your love ones pass away?
I don't know why, they started to tear even more.
One teared, all of them teared :\ LOL!
Like automatically. You guys are really united huh XD
Hmmm, there isn't much link to the previous movie.
Yeah, so those who didn't catch Death Note 1 or 2,
don't have to worry because you will surely understand it (:
Hmmm, I must say its quite a successful film.
I rate it 4 outta 5 stars.
Gahhhh, WB is very weird indeed.
HAHAHA!
They teared even more when yoyo randomly said something like,
what will you do when your love ones pass away?
I don't know why, they started to tear even more.
One teared, all of them teared :\ LOL!
Like automatically. You guys are really united huh XD
Hmmm, there isn't much link to the previous movie.
Yeah, so those who didn't catch Death Note 1 or 2,
don't have to worry because you will surely understand it (:
Step Up 2 The Street! :D
I love the dance moves, I shall watch this!
Oh yeahhhhh, The Leap Years!
I think this show is god-like, definitely gonna watch it too! :D

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home