Friday, February 8

happy new year! (:

Happy Chinese New Year to All! :D

Celebration on the Eve in school, I shall let the pictures do most of the talking (:

Mr Wong, our Cai Shen Ye :D
YAY! 509.jpg
International Dance.
I love the music played, classiccccc :D
YAY! 514.jpg

YAY! 516.jpg

YAY! 530.jpg
Vivian singing some Yanzi's song (:
YAY! 510.jpg
Indian and Malay Group.
YAY! 532.jpg

YAY! 517.jpg
The mouseeeeees of each class.
Some of them were really cute :D
YAY! 496.jpg
The hip hop dance by some year 3 class.
It was awesome :D
YAY! 512.jpg

YAY! 497.jpg

YAY! 498.jpg

YAY! 534.jpg

YAY! 536.jpg

YAY! 537.jpg

YAY! 535.jpg

YAY! 521.jpg
Class 2E reciting the tongue twisters.
YAY! 524.jpg
Choirrrrr!
YAY! 502.jpg

YAY! 525.jpg
Some of us celebrated Miss Lim and Miss Thng's birthday!
YAY! 539.jpg
Hope that both of ya like the present. Haha!
YAY! 526.jpg

YAY! 540.jpg
People who celebrated, including Zhengyee &Yi Chun :D
YAY! 475.jpg
----
YAY! 476.jpg

YAY! 484.jpg

YAY! 491.jpg

Met up with Siewhuai then. Then, we headed to Great World to hang out. The initial idea was to catch a movie, but the timing was to late since I have to be at my grandma's place at 6 plus for reunion dinner.

And so, we went to Vivocity. Had lunch at Subwayyyyyy, my favourite. Hahaha! :D I was craving for some Ice-cream then. I had Black Sesame and she had Double Chocolate.

img_kungfudunk.jpg
Kungfu Dunkkkkk!
I love this show although the newspaper and magazines rate it 3 stars only.
I rate it 4.5 :D:D Jay was so dashing. Hahaha!
Its definitely a good deal :D

Roamed about the mall before going home.
Reunion dinner at Grandma's house at 6 plus then.
My sister and I ate for the longest since we joined in later.

Meet my cute little cousins! :D
YAY! 527.jpg
Kevan. Lol! I don't know what pose is that.
YAY! 528.jpg
Jamie at the back (:
YAY! 542.jpg
----

img_juno.jpg
Juno Juno Juno!
I caught it at home just now.
The show is not bad, worth watching.
I rate it 4 outta 5 stars :D
Do catch it soon! YAYS.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home