Wednesday, January 23

i have ya in my mind.

What a total disappointment :\ Justine Henin lost to Maria Sharapova with a score of 2-0 (6:4 6:0) Boooooo! Must be because I didn't watch her match, thats why she lost luhs. Hahaha. Anyhow, Roger Federer and Novak Djokovic will be meeting each other in the semi-finals, I reckon! Do catch that exciting matchhhhhhhh! :D

Okayyyyyy, the release of the Olevels results will be out tomorrow at about 2, not Friday. Ohhhh gah gah, this has really has to be my most nervous moments ever. All the best people on getting the results! :D:D

Once again, basketball won today! (: YAY!

And our table-tennis zonals will be starting from 1 February onwards. It kinda shocked us because we all thought that it will only start after chinese new year :\ Hmmmm, regardless of how pro or lousy our opponents are, we shall give all our best kay? :D

Okay, I am off to go jogging now. TATA! :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home