hellooooooooooooo :D
Hello people! "Da, Da, Dahh" I haven't been blogging for about 2 weeks. I shall update it before no one views my blog. Hahaha.
Anyhow, I can't get online, and I don't know why. Stupid computer. I can get to the internet, but computer says that I am not connected to the internet. Weird huhhhhhhh... :(
BOOHOOS! :(
Hmmm, about school. It has been going smoothly. Miss Sally Lim and Miss Thng are my buddy form and buddy teachers respectively (: I am not used to seeing Miss Lim giving a stern face. We joked so much in Shanghai. Hahaha!
We have to split the class during certain subjects lessons as our class strength is too huge.
English books cost a BOMB, over $50! :O Hopefully our grades will jump up by a level or two (:
As for the recruitment of the youngest kiddies in our school, we got about 20 names during the orientation! :D The selection is still in progress. Hopefully we will get 10 girls in our team!
Okay, enough said.
Pictures before and after Christmas!
Cheryl gave us this :D

Over at Central (:


Its just a random shot. Haha.


Shades of us.



Walking aimlessly,

stopped by to take pictures,

got bored till I took pictures of kids.

Don't know where to go :\

Toilet break for the guys....
Piggy cheryl says Oink Oink XD

Candidness.




Tnia Zhaopeng, please send me the pictures so I can upload them :D
Through e-mail okay? Thanks many many!
Anyhow, I can't get online, and I don't know why. Stupid computer. I can get to the internet, but computer says that I am not connected to the internet. Weird huhhhhhhh... :(
BOOHOOS! :(
Hmmm, about school. It has been going smoothly. Miss Sally Lim and Miss Thng are my buddy form and buddy teachers respectively (: I am not used to seeing Miss Lim giving a stern face. We joked so much in Shanghai. Hahaha!
We have to split the class during certain subjects lessons as our class strength is too huge.
English books cost a BOMB, over $50! :O Hopefully our grades will jump up by a level or two (:
As for the recruitment of the youngest kiddies in our school, we got about 20 names during the orientation! :D The selection is still in progress. Hopefully we will get 10 girls in our team!
Okay, enough said.
Pictures before and after Christmas!

Over at Central (:


Its just a random shot. Haha.


Shades of us.



Walking aimlessly,

stopped by to take pictures,

got bored till I took pictures of kids.

Don't know where to go :\

Toilet break for the guys....
Piggy cheryl says Oink Oink XD

Candidness.




Tnia Zhaopeng, please send me the pictures so I can upload them :D
Through e-mail okay? Thanks many many!
Day out with Zys, Yi Chun, Cheryl and Miss Lim on 26!








Miss Lim's adorable plushie :D

Think that Vivocity has no excitement at all? Try this out! Its definitely more thrilling and amusing than the rides in Escape Theme Park :D:D
Zhengyee lasted for the longest!
Carmel's first try XD
Cheryl.
Yi Chun.
Zheng Yi.
And lastly, Miss Lim! Hahaha!
P/S: I rotated it vertically.








Miss Lim's adorable plushie :D

Think that Vivocity has no excitement at all? Try this out! Its definitely more thrilling and amusing than the rides in Escape Theme Park :D:D
Zhengyee lasted for the longest!
Carmel's first try XD
Cheryl.
Yi Chun.
Zheng Yi.
And lastly, Miss Lim! Hahaha!
P/S: I rotated it vertically.
end

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home