Saturday, December 22

many many days!

Table-tennis gathering at Mr Kuan's place!

We all met at Tiong at 245 before setting off to his place. The rest came later as some of them have work, lesson or some appointment.

In the trainnnnn....
DSCF2535.JPG

DSCF2537.JPG

DSCF2538.JPG

DSCF2539.JPG

DSCF2540.JPG

Kaihwee, Simin and I reached later as we went to buy some snacks. They were playing this when we reached. Hahaha. It can train our mind (: Kinda fun.

Thats Kaihwee playing as the 'monkey' in the center :D

Mr Kuan Boon Booooooo!


DSCF2541.JPG

DSCF2545.JPG

DSCF2546.JPG

DSCF2548.JPG

And the catered food!
DSCF2550.JPG

DSCF2549.JPG
GOTCHA BLOSSOM!
DSCF2551.JPG
Jing Hui and Wynette :D
DSCF2552.JPG

Gahhhhhhh! My battery went flat afterwards. So Jyehuey's camera was made full used. Shall upload more when I get the pictures from her :D

We played han xing dian bing, sang high pitchy songs, played animal style of concentration, ate chips, celebrated December babies' birthday! :D

Peishan &the sec 2s left right after the celebration :\ The rest left at about 8 plus or 9.

Jethro's mini clothings!
YAY! 308.jpg
:DDDDDDD
YAY! 310.jpg
He likes to jump. Haha!
YAY! 312.jpg

As usual, Beng, Cheryl and me stayed over. The same old people again. We ate some of the leftovers while watching movies. We caught Nanny Diaries, Whisper and 200 Pounds Beauty :D
I didn't mind watching twice since the movies are nice.

Somehow, I dozed off in the midst of the moive at 1 plus. I couldn't tahan anymore and went to bed first. Hahaha. They all slept at 2 plus after the movie.

Rise and shine at 8. Watched some tv and left for home as I had a buffet lunch with Mum's side.

River Place Restaurant.
Its an ala-carte buffet where we could order all we want.
YAY! 324.jpg
Cold dishes.
YAY! 326.jpg

YAY! 318.jpg

YAY! 316.jpg
Guess what's this?
Its salmon! Special huh.
YAY! 317.jpg

YAY! 329.jpg
This simple simple bowl of yellow noodles
just tasted heavenly :D
YAY! 334.jpg
:O Fish Soup. Very niceeee.
YAY! 335.jpg

YAY! 336.jpg

YAY! 337.jpg
Some of the cakes.
Though they doesn't look very appealing,
BUT they are god-damn delicious. Hahaha!
YAY! 319.jpg

We left the hotel at 2 plus. Jiejie and I went to Great World to shop. I was merely window shopping and helping her to shop for clothes. And so, she bought a greenish blouse at Zara.
Roamed around Great World to allow our food to digest better.

Then we bused home at 4 plus. Took a 2 hours long of nap (i was woken up by the noise of the tv). When I woke up, no one was at home :\ Dinner was cooked so I had dinner while watching Shou Zu! :D

The 9pm show is nice too! Do watch it if ya haven't been following it (:

----

I am lazy to type anymore further already. TATA!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home