its so approaching....

I caught The Golden Compass with Yihui, Cheryl, Mavis &Alyssa yesterday :D
Hmmm, the movie is worth watching.
I think there will be Golden Compass 2 coming up! (:
I rate it 4 stars out of 5.
There was some event going on at Vivocity.
Seems interesting. Hmmmm.

What so amusing? I don't know either.

ohLa! I managed to send a parcel of gifts to Shi Ting!
Yeahhhhh, it costed me about $15 just to get it delivered :\
Expensive huh. Never mind, that was my first experience anyway.
Hope I got the right address :\
Today's training was rather fun!
I got to train with Alex.
Gahhhhh, I sucked at 'la qiu'.
I believed I really looked like some spastic playing
because I'd leave both of my hands up with I do that.
Hahaha!
Anyhow, thanks Alex for training with me eh (:
I will remember what you said.
Its deep down in my mind already :D
Accompanied Kaihwee and Zhengyi to get court shoes at Bras Basah.
Yeah, Mizuno shoes are nice and look comfy.
But I doubt they have my size.
Kaihwee didn't get a pair as there were very limited designs.
It started to pour heavily when we were waiting for our buses.
YADA YADA. There was a slight flood at my area.



Ohhhhhh, N level results will be out next Tuesday.
Scared? Excited? Anxious? Nervous?
Like all of the above. Hahah!
Actually, I don't hope for the best :\
I fell really sick on a 3-papers day.
Yeah, so my results may be horrible!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home