Saturday, December 8

golden brown pleaseeeeeee.....

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

I love this picture because shades are cool :O
Okay, though it doesn't suit my style.
The thing is I don't look very fair in it.
No editing was done (:

Aiyeh, people keep saying that I look very fair.
In Shanghai, the salesperson asked why I looked so fair,
while Cheryl looked tanned. Ahhhhh, I didn't know how to answer
because she knows we play table tennis, and so, I just smiled at her.
In the prefects' camp, they said I looked super white in the dark.
And I kinda stood out in the crowd because I looked specially whiteeee :\
Matteus, my night trail partner say I look scary in the dark.
Today, Angeline say I look very fair :\
Like very randomly :(

I am born to be like that.
I will eventually become fair again in a few days,
after I tanned myself.
How I wish I can have training under the sun,
which is so impossible.
Hahahaha!

Maybe I should start swimming again.
Its been long since I last wore a pair of goggles.

jfklrjglrwmgwrlk;
I'd love to have a well-toned skin.
Golden brown :O Damn nice leh.
(i am dreaming)

Anyhow, I caught Tattooist today!
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Average movie.
Its isn't as nice as what I expected.
Its more to the gore kind of movie.
I rate it 6/10 (:

Okay, its getting lateeeee.
Training early in the morning later.
Nighty night people! :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home