graduation night!
This year's graduation night was a BLASTTTTT! It was drop-dead awesome please.
As compare to last year's, this year's was way too great. The sec 4/5 were very responsive and lively. Hahaha. It was certainly very honourable to attend this event.
The theme was Black &white affair :D Many looked gorgeous and dashing (:
I know ya wanna look at the pictureessss. Hahaha.
But sadly, I will only post them up after my Shanghai trip. I have not finished packing! A few more stuff to add it before I am ready to fly offffff! YAY! :D
Gonna take a nap before I dine at Granny's place, so that I can stay awake in the plane till 630am :D I shall watch as many movies as possible in the plane! Sleeping in the plane is just a waste of my parent's money. Hahaha.
Okay luhs, maybe a few pictures (:
Mr Phua and us :D

Basketballers and us.
The guys look so shy :\

Kaihweeeeeee!

Two grown up pretty young ladies :D

A suprise for Yi Pin :D

Couple couple!

The first dish!


Hasyna! Voted for one of the best dress ladies.
Ahhhhhhh, sad. The last section wasn't your strong point :(
But still, you looked really stunning last night, really :D

The table tennis team! :D Ahhhhh, where's Yihui?

Yi Chun :D

Shall upload the rest after my trip. This shall be the last post before I fly off. Hahaha. Don't miss me too much XD Take care people! Byebye :D
As compare to last year's, this year's was way too great. The sec 4/5 were very responsive and lively. Hahaha. It was certainly very honourable to attend this event.
The theme was Black &white affair :D Many looked gorgeous and dashing (:
I know ya wanna look at the pictureessss. Hahaha.
But sadly, I will only post them up after my Shanghai trip. I have not finished packing! A few more stuff to add it before I am ready to fly offffff! YAY! :D
Gonna take a nap before I dine at Granny's place, so that I can stay awake in the plane till 630am :D I shall watch as many movies as possible in the plane! Sleeping in the plane is just a waste of my parent's money. Hahaha.
Okay luhs, maybe a few pictures (:

Basketballers and us.
The guys look so shy :\

Kaihweeeeeee!

Two grown up pretty young ladies :D

A suprise for Yi Pin :D

Couple couple!

The first dish!


Hasyna! Voted for one of the best dress ladies.
Ahhhhhhh, sad. The last section wasn't your strong point :(
But still, you looked really stunning last night, really :D

The table tennis team! :D Ahhhhh, where's Yihui?

Yi Chun :D

Shall upload the rest after my trip. This shall be the last post before I fly off. Hahaha. Don't miss me too much XD Take care people! Byebye :D

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home