Sunday, November 11

disappointing, but none can turn the time back. Boo!

About the competition. I lost, the last match was a total failure. I hated myself for not trying hard enough. My determination can't last long. How I admire that collage girl who fought through all her way and got into the finals. Despite losing a match, she picked herself up and won the auntie that I lost to. I admire her never-say-die attitude :D

Being a good girl, I have been mugging POA for the last few days. Hahaha. Alex is so nice to open up POA Clinic for us (: I will be at BM Mac later.

Let me show you some pictures of adorable little kids we saw! :D
(their mama was buying food)

This is the brother (:
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
And his sister looks so sweeeeet :D
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
We gave them sweets but they turned down our offer :(
Maybe their MAMA told them not to take things from strangers. Haha.
They look a bit like koreans, don't they? :D
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
I tried the McCafe Ice Latte (just chill). Zhengyee and I were taking fun of that advertisement quite sometime ago. Kay, that was random. Haha. Its a cooling beverage that tasted nice and a little bitter. Worth giving it a try! (:

Okay, I am off! :D Tata!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home