Sunday, November 4

omg, muslces ache.

:O I sell Red Flesh Pomelos.
And Fairprice is specially advertising it now XD
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

I am suffering from severe muscles ache now :\
Due to training yesterday.
Training was super tiring for me
considering that I haven't been exercising for weeks.
Muscles ache at my back, butt and arm :O
Yes yes, its that bad. Hahaha.

I had Superdog for the first time last night with my mum.
Yeah, one word: delicious! The sausages are huge and juicy :D
You should try it, if ya have not (:
Their crew are friendly people too!

I have been watching a Taiwan Drama recently.
Cousin Sera introduced it to me.
Its called 'Brown Sugar Macchaito'.
Seems pretty entertaining.
Alright, off to watch the show now. TATA! :D

HAPPY BELATED TUDI! :D
HAPPY 16TH BIRTHDAY ZHENGYI! :D

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home