Sunday, October 21

its a sunday, a day to rest at home!

Studied with Zheng Yee and Yi Chun at Subway yesterday.
Nothing much was done. I merely did 2 papers.
Some pretty unpleasant incident happened.

Hmmm, nothing can be done to make up.
If that set of paper is thrown away,
we can't retrieve it anyway.
Yeah, those are done with hard work.
And it just gone down to the drain,
with your absent mindedness.
First, the wallet.
Next, my bunch of keys
and now, my set of paper.
How many things ya wanna take from me? :\
Ya thought that I wasn't pissed with ya.
I didn't say anything because I thought you knew what went wrong.
Gah! But you forgot about it, like totally.
Perhaps, its time for ya to do some soul searching.
But hey, I don't wanna lose ya as a friend kay.
I cherish our friendship. Time will heal everything,
but it would definitely be tough and awkward :\

O's are just in one week's time for me.
For those we will be taking the papers starting from tomorrow,
do you best man! JIAYOU! :D
Thats the final lap of your secondary school journey,
make it the best, once and for all! Good luck people!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home