Sunday, September 23

day out, mug mug &mugged

No Reservations :D

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Caught with classmates &zhengyee last night (:
A stunning movie you'd enjoy watching :D
A simple plot though.
Spend your money on this,
I think its worth watching. Haha!

Took some pictures after.
Shall post them up after I get them from Jy.
Chit-chatted at Donny's area
&headed home at 12 plus.

Studied with Zhengyi at Vivocity in the morning.
Coffee Bean seems to be a pleasant place to mug.
Recommend you guys to study there if ya want, but only on weekdays.
Because we were chased out due to the overwhelmed customers?
And the Ultimate ice-blended drink is flavoursome, try it! Haha.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Moved to Subway then.
Not really, I was just doing exam papers.
Zhengyi helped me in Amath.
Yeah, thanks buddy (:

Headed home for dinner before meeting them.
Yeah, mum prepared some simple dishes,
which tasted delicious as usual. Haha.
Double thumbs up! :D

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home