britney spears!
Britney Spears! (:
She is backkkkkkkkkkk! :D
She was such an awesome artist a few years back.
She was still rocking for a long time, until her marriage &blahblahblah.
Today, her life's like ruined. I kinda pity her :(
She has gained so much &her hair is screwed.
She doesn't dance like how she danced.
She doesn't perform like how she performed.
Last Sunday's performance in the VMA tells it all.
Her presence on the stage was close to unavailing :\
I hope she regains her confident and performs like how she did.
GO GO GO BRITNEY! :D:D
Yes, I am a fan for Britneyyyyyy too (:
(edited)
The reason why she didn't really perform well!
Gimme More - Britney Spears
Her latest single 2007, album will be out in Nov (:
Back in 2001, I'm A Slave For You (VMA)
2003's VMA performance
She is backkkkkkkkkkk! :D
She was such an awesome artist a few years back.
She was still rocking for a long time, until her marriage &blahblahblah.
Today, her life's like ruined. I kinda pity her :(
She has gained so much &her hair is screwed.
She doesn't dance like how she danced.
She doesn't perform like how she performed.
Last Sunday's performance in the VMA tells it all.
Her presence on the stage was close to unavailing :\
I hope she regains her confident and performs like how she did.
GO GO GO BRITNEY! :D:D
Yes, I am a fan for Britneyyyyyy too (:
(edited)
The reason why she didn't really perform well!
Gimme More - Britney Spears
Her latest single 2007, album will be out in Nov (:
Back in 2001, I'm A Slave For You (VMA)
2003's VMA performance

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home