Sunday, September 2

its aint what i wanted

Isn't this thang so monstrous and cute? :D
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
The metallic pencil box, I had been looking for.
I think its super cool to own one, somehow (:
Thank jiejie, for the belated present :D
imma feeling guilty cus i haven't get anything for my sis yet.
----

To Queenstown Library to mug in the day yesterday.
It was so packed &crowded. I was lucky to find a seat there.
As I was sitting down mugging Social Studies,
I heard some
strange noise from the table beside mine.
Haha! It was a rather plump man
snoring! XD
He was holding a semi-opened magazine,
and
snoozing with his head dangling in the mid-air. Gah!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Okay, I was mean to take this XD
Just for laugh kayyyy.

Zhengyee came soon after.
He is always late, without fail =X
He mugged very little.
He kinda influenced me and I was slacken :(
I kept switching stuff to do.

I was bored and started to roam around,
hoping to find an interesting book to read.
There, I got a book from the Adult Friction section.
Books on
mystery stories, interest me (:

I read and he napped.
The library was freezing cold.
We couldn't stand it anymore and left.

Dad texted me if I wanna
play some ping pong at the church.
Since its just for a short while, I agreed.
To
7-11 to buy some tight snack.
Sandwiches, as we didn't have our lunch.

Back home, got my stuff and
headed down to
True Way.
Oh yeah, at least I did some exercise (:
I haven't really exercise, after I stopped training.

Mum cooked some
vegetable curry for dinner.
It tasted nice :D:D

Spent the night slacking then.
Watched the 13 going on 30 with sister on Channel 5.

Alright, I think I have to mug now.
Goodbye (:



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home