happy birthday mel!
YAYS! I had been waiting for this day (:
Finally, I am able to watch NC16 shows :D
I want to thank to those who wished me.
Especially the pioneer batch of girls :D
I have enjoyed the day with your guys.
&hopefully, I will wear that outfit out someday.
BIG BIG THANK YOU!;
Beng Hong, Cheryl, Hasyna, Shu Juan, Yi Hui :D
Grace, Meixian, Jye Huey, Kai Hwee, Simin, Yolanda (:
Werido; Alyssa, Jing Hui, Mavis, Sinvyest, Yun Jie (:
Daddy, Mummy and sister(carmen)! :D
Yi Chun, Gary, Nenque, Meng Han, Hpyo, Wei Yuan, Huiling, Zheng Yee, Angeline, Stephanie, Shimin, Junhong, Weeyang, Chee Yee, Zhaopeng, Donovan, Qizhi, Jessica Ong, Gavin, Siewhuai!, Zi Qi, Alex Quek, Sendy, Poh Gek, Safwan, Vincent, Sarah, Mr Kuan, Charlene, Luqman, Pei Qi, Sinyee, Heng Yi, Sherry, Nadiah, Jacqueline, Colleen, Tricia, Jocelyn, Zhengyi, Faeeqah, Rena, Jiayi, Charlene, Juihao, Foong Ting, Yi Fan, Feng Ying, Cheryl Tan, Clara, Fransisca, Jane, Suefei &more.
Pardon me if I didn't list your name (:
Thank for those lovely presents too :D
Appreciate it, YAYS!
edited;
Caught the Ratatouille last night with them.
HAHA. Rather hilarious (:
The truth may be unbelievable,
but anyone can cook as mentioned by the chef.
Its good. Go watch it and laugh-your-ass-out! :D
Finally, I am able to watch NC16 shows :D
I want to thank to those who wished me.
Especially the pioneer batch of girls :D
I have enjoyed the day with your guys.
&hopefully, I will wear that outfit out someday.
BIG BIG THANK YOU!;
Beng Hong, Cheryl, Hasyna, Shu Juan, Yi Hui :D
Grace, Meixian, Jye Huey, Kai Hwee, Simin, Yolanda (:
Werido; Alyssa, Jing Hui, Mavis, Sinvyest, Yun Jie (:
Daddy, Mummy and sister(carmen)! :D
Yi Chun, Gary, Nenque, Meng Han, Hpyo, Wei Yuan, Huiling, Zheng Yee, Angeline, Stephanie, Shimin, Junhong, Weeyang, Chee Yee, Zhaopeng, Donovan, Qizhi, Jessica Ong, Gavin, Siewhuai!, Zi Qi, Alex Quek, Sendy, Poh Gek, Safwan, Vincent, Sarah, Mr Kuan, Charlene, Luqman, Pei Qi, Sinyee, Heng Yi, Sherry, Nadiah, Jacqueline, Colleen, Tricia, Jocelyn, Zhengyi, Faeeqah, Rena, Jiayi, Charlene, Juihao, Foong Ting, Yi Fan, Feng Ying, Cheryl Tan, Clara, Fransisca, Jane, Suefei &more.
Pardon me if I didn't list your name (:
Thank for those lovely presents too :D
Appreciate it, YAYS!
edited;
Caught the Ratatouille last night with them.
HAHA. Rather hilarious (:
The truth may be unbelievable,
but anyone can cook as mentioned by the chef.
Its good. Go watch it and laugh-your-ass-out! :D

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home