movie
There are so many nice movies these days.
I wanna catch almost all of them.
Especially when Golden Village came out with this:

Its for Monday to Thursday only (:
Students out there, grab this chance! HAHA.
It will end on the last day of September.
EDITED*
For Bishan, Tiong Bahru, JurongP', Yishun &Plaza(SMU students only)* branches only (:
YAY! Movies such as Secret, Hairspray, Dead Silence, Ratatouille are the fabulous ones that I wanna catch :D Anybody wanna catch them with me? (:
I wanna catch almost all of them.
Especially when Golden Village came out with this:

Its for Monday to Thursday only (:
Students out there, grab this chance! HAHA.
It will end on the last day of September.
EDITED*
For Bishan, Tiong Bahru, JurongP', Yishun &Plaza(SMU students only)* branches only (:
YAY! Movies such as Secret, Hairspray, Dead Silence, Ratatouille are the fabulous ones that I wanna catch :D Anybody wanna catch them with me? (:
Labels: movie

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home