national's day celebration
Its 080807! (:
The shop called Iwannagohome! at GWC has opened officially!
Cool shop name it has :D
National Day's Celebration in school was enjoyable.
Short and sweeeeet!
Everyone went high when Zijie was performing :D:D
But my high heels made me limped like a crippler :\
The Ex-cos had to wear blazers to welcome the VIPS.
After, headed to Tiong with prefects.
They ate at Mosieee Mos while I kinda slept there.
I was too exhausted,
maybe because I had a hard time walking around ):
Home sweeeeet home after.
Pictures again! :D

The wind was blowing :\


Our mighty uniform groups! :D

BAND! :D

Girls' Brigade!

Stoning?

I suan-ed him XD
Zhengyi: Should I show my teeth?
Carmel: No luh, don't show. Look like bia chi(spastic).
Zhengyi: (Nothing to say &walked a distance away from me)

There, he didn't show. HAHA.

SJAB!

Chatty chat.

Deputy Head Prefect, Head Prefect' 05 and the present one :D

The handover session (:


Jasmine was the photographer.

Both of us took many shots but almost all were unsuccessful.

Because she's too hilarious.

She didn't count to 3.

This is the only successful one (:

YAY! :D

The shop called Iwannagohome! at GWC has opened officially!
Cool shop name it has :D
National Day's Celebration in school was enjoyable.
Short and sweeeeet!
Everyone went high when Zijie was performing :D:D
But my high heels made me limped like a crippler :\
The Ex-cos had to wear blazers to welcome the VIPS.
After, headed to Tiong with prefects.
They ate at Mosieee Mos while I kinda slept there.
I was too exhausted,
maybe because I had a hard time walking around ):
Home sweeeeet home after.
Pictures again! :D
Some Executive Committee members :D

The wind was blowing :\


Our mighty uniform groups! :D

BAND! :D

Girls' Brigade!

Stoning?

I suan-ed him XD
Zhengyi: Should I show my teeth?
Carmel: No luh, don't show. Look like bia chi(spastic).
Zhengyi: (Nothing to say &walked a distance away from me)

There, he didn't show. HAHA.

SJAB!

Chatty chat.

Deputy Head Prefect, Head Prefect' 05 and the present one :D

The handover session (:


Jasmine was the photographer.

Both of us took many shots but almost all were unsuccessful.

Because she's too hilarious.

She didn't count to 3.

This is the only successful one (:

YAY! :D


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home