asdf
Boo! Haven't been taking enough rest.
Guess I am falling sick soon.
Home assignments start to pile up.
Tests are here to flood our minds.
The Click Five's new album,
Modern Minds And Pastimes seems alright.
I still prefer the album with Eric though.
The new one sounds totally different.
Because Eric left the band.
And a new guy, Kyle replaced him as the lead singer.
Prelims on the 13th.
I am so gonna mug hard :|
Books, notes& mind maps here you come again.
I am lazy to put up pictures.
Maybe some other time :\
Guess I am falling sick soon.
Home assignments start to pile up.
Tests are here to flood our minds.
The Click Five's new album,
Modern Minds And Pastimes seems alright.
I still prefer the album with Eric though.
The new one sounds totally different.
Because Eric left the band.
And a new guy, Kyle replaced him as the lead singer.
Prelims on the 13th.
I am so gonna mug hard :|
Books, notes& mind maps here you come again.
I am lazy to put up pictures.
Maybe some other time :\

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home